Yes indeed, Observations of a Perpetual Motorcyclist has reached its 1st Birthday.
Now that’s extraordinary for two reasons; I have stayed focused for a whole year; and you have all stuck with me for the ride. So thank you to you all for reading, liking, contributing and commenting. Without the OPM community it would be a pretty pointless undertaking, so my gratitude is genuine and heartfelt.
So here are a few highlights from the past year.
- OPM was “hit” 35,786 times, which incredibly, was also the exact same number of times Muhammad Ali’s opponents were hit.
- The Top 5 visiting countries are;
- Australia with 12,713 hits
- United States with 12,533
- United Kingdom 2,161
- Canada 1563
- Malaysia with 654
- Our most popular single post has been the CF-Moto 650NK Review which cracked 5094 hits.
- My favourite internet search engine terms that have resulted in people ending up at OPM are;
- “famous quote pessimist wind is blowing too hard realistic steady sails it is a windy day”
- “changing spark plugs is bullshit if you don’t change them all you’re full of shit”
- “motorcycle idling orgasm”
I didn’t make any of those up!
The Perpetual Motorcyclist